Monday 6 July 2015

Spray paint front door

Yep, you heard that right, I spray painted our front door. It went from beat up brown, to fabulous yellow. I used Krylon Bauhaus Gol and it was . Yes, I might be slightly crazy . I found it easier to tape off and spray paint my front door since it had raised panel and windows.

My door was in sad shape, and a lot of you Hometalkers . How to spray paint the front door. With some taping you can change the color of your front door in a day! Somewhere, someplace, someone told me that spray painting a door was much easier than using a roller. So I primed the door with spray-on . Come see my front door transformation!


If you like it, please give us a THUMBS UP and SUBSCRIBE! Painting the exterior of a front door using an airless sprayer.

This video gives an intro explaining the first prep and prime coat. Then explains products used and shows the. Clean your exterior door with soap and water before painting to remove all dirt. Decide whether you want to brush on the paint or spray paint your exterior door.


Martha Stewart changes the color of her front door and tapes the doorknob and hardware to protect it from the. We are now able to remove your front door , paint it in our mobile booth, cook it and re-install it without the danger of any debris falling on it. Follow these steps for painting your front door to boost curb appeal and update. Spray Painting Exterior Metal Door.


Rethink your existing knobs, locks, and hinges and use metal spray paint for a . If we eliminate the pink undertones in the doors by painting them a. Front Door Makeover - really good tutorial. The technique for spray painting all PVC front doors with a wide variety of long lasting durable finishes including Dulux and Farrow and Ball paints. My front and back doors have been bothering me.


They have this wonderful plastic trim around the window that over the years the sun has . Learn how to paint an exterior door and keep it looking awesome for years. Our step-by-step tutorial has all the tips.

Now that we have a house I knew that painting our front door was definitely. Need a quick update to increase your curb appeal? Spruce up your faded front door with a fresh coat of paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts